My client is a well-established engineering company that specialise in the design, installation and service of power generators throughout the UK. They have recently secured further contracts on top of their already boastful client book and so are now looking to strengthen their business with additional skilled personnel to support their clients specifications.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a UPS Engineer to join their business on a permanent basis.
The primary purpose of the role will be to travel to customer sites throughout the UK for the installation, testing or service of various types and makes of UPS. The ideal candidate will have worked as a UPS Field Engineer
My client is offering an attractive and competitive package for the successful candidate depending on experience with a generous overtime package included on top of basic. Additionally, further training to develop your skills and knowledge will be provided.
- UPS servicing and maintenance at customer premises
- UPS Commissioning
- UPS fault finding
- UPS battery replacement / battery builds
- Additional Duties:
- Call Out Rota
- Weekend Rota
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in the UPS field
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a field engineer
- Fully conversant with UPS equipment
- HNC Electronic / Electrical or equivalent
- 17th Edition / 18th Edition
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to use own initiative
- A true team player
- Excellent problem solving
- Able to work and remain calm under pressure
- Computer literate
- A clean driving licence
If you would like to know more details and have a confidential discussion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org