Superior Recruitment are working with an Aberdeen based client who require 2 Time Keeping Clerks to join their team.
These are full time positions, with a leading oil and gas service provider.
The job holder is responsible within the company to ensure that all employee time-keeping data is uploaded in the correct format to the payroll provider by the specified deadline for accurate running of the monthly payroll.
- Compile employee time and payroll data from time-sheets and other records for the monthly payroll.
- Verify attendance, hours worked and pay adjustments
- Allocate bonus and allowances as defined within employee’s contract of employment.
- Record employee information such as exemptions, transfer and resignations in order to maintain and update payroll records.
- Compile statistical reports, statement and summaries related to pay and benefits as necessary
- Any other duties as assigned by manager.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Must have a college certificate of degree in Business Administration
To apply, please submit your up to date CV.