Superior Recruitment are working with a leading company within the Energy Sector who require a Tendering Engineer to join their team on a Permanent Basis. The role is based in Glasgow.
This role is an essential element of business growth aspirations, to support the sales and business development teams from initial pre qualification to contract handover.
Including but not limited to:
- Provide a best in class, customer focused service that delivers proposals to businesses and clients in a timely and efficient manner
- Set up and co-ordination of the bid team to meet project requirements
- Commercial responsibility for specifically allocated service, workshop and subcontract costs for the tender
- Ensure all work falls within the parameters set by the relevant operating procedures covering tender preparation, risk analysis, approval and handovers
- Ensure technical and commercial conditions of contract are successfully negotiated.
- Establish and maintain regular communication with key clients, including, where necessary site visits
- Review customer purchase order against tender documents ensuring that the information is accurate. Co-ordinate any clarifications with customer and Finance/Legal teams until purchase order is acceptable.
Must be time-served in mechanical engineering discipline with preferably either a HNC/ HND or Mechanical Engineering Degree.
To apply, please submit your up to date CV.