A Global leader in the Design & Manufacturer of Advanced Components & Solutions for Audi Devices in the Electronic Manufacturing industry in The Netherlands.
This company is extending their product portfolio from traditional Hardware components for the Audio Devices market to more intelligent modules where both Hardware and Software make the product. The company targets not only the high-end audio devices, but also other markets in the Consumer Electronics industry.
They are striving and committed to be the “go to” partner in the development and manufacturing of transducers and electromechanical solutions designed for (professional) use. Size matters, and they constantly challenge the laws of physics for making small and reliable products. Their outstanding competences within customer focused innovation and development, and our lengthy experience in efficient manufacturing make them successful.
This is an exciting position for the right person to understand the customer architecture and interfaces to develop the right systems and components, while still building on its core value of optimum size and power consumption. The company is strengthening their team for you to take on this fresh new challenge.
- Working alongside the Systems Designer/Architect for Software
- You will define and architect as part of a team the next generation low-power media solutions; combining Software, Hardware and Packaging requirements
- Determining Software and hardware trade-offs for key features and requirements, defining most optimal system implementation
- Specifying the hardware
- Assessing development efforts, cost, risks, benefit, etc. for the system to support decision-making
- Effectively collaborating with their internal teams as well as external partners to develop these subsystems
- Collaborating with tier 1 customers, marketing, design, software and applications colleagues
- For this role you will be comfortable understanding the finer details of customer architectures, road-maps, likely evolution of said architectures
- You will propose the best technical solutions to improve the fit between products and their Customers products
- Combining with the Systems Designer/Architect for Software you will drive domain expertise
- Contribute to Intellectual Property
- Technically educated in Physics, Electronics or related field at Master or PhD level
- A passionate and technically skilled System Designer/Architect, a senior professional with the capability to lead the company into new system and functions for (audio devices)
- 7 - 10 years of practical experience in system design with elements as Sensors, Actuators, DSP’s, Packaging Technologies, Analog and Mixed Signal IC’s and Interface requirements
- Experienced in direct customer cooperation
- Excellent understanding of technical success criteria for products and services
- Comfortable in leading projects internally/together with external customers and/or suppliers
- You will be analytical and skilled to take a helicopter view, able to use your know how to influence stakeholders and show an entrepreneurial spirit
- Come with excellent presentation and communication skills in both verbal and written English
A compensation package that matches your qualifications, including a competitive salary, 27 vacation days, 13 rota free days and 8% holiday allowance. But more importantly, a working environment that provides you with the opportunity to steadily further develop your own career.