A market leading and award-winning managed IT Solutions Company specialised in IT support, Software Integrations and Sage products.
A recognised market leader for delivering excellence, they have the expertise and experience developed across the UK. Providing a personal service to their customers, they continuously have a customer and employee focused vision enabling them to work with a wide range of prestigious organizations across the UK and Europe.
Our client are looking for a passionate Support Consultant who will work as a key individual within their company. This position is joining an already established Support team who work across 1st/2nd and 3rd line Support and you will be responsible for providing first class support to their clients.
You will be immersed within a strong internal structure, working together with all aspects of the business. Your main responsibilities will be to provide telephone and remote support, alongside technical and operational help with the various packages that the company supply.
The role will involve working with a diverse range of projects and tickets and be involved with a variety of work – each day will be different. From day one, you will get up to speed with the running of the business to better help your team, actively participate in team and company meetings and take a leading role in their Support structure.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a passionate IT team, in a fast paced and never boring, friendly environment, but hand in hand professional team of employees and management who work to a high standard.
- Telephone and remote support to thelong established customer base
- You should have a high level of customer service skills, which are essential to the role, with a fundamental understanding of a support role
- Responsible for providing technical support and operational help with various Sage Software packages
- Being technically strong, you will be an excellent analyst and communicator, apt at analysing/proposing business process improvement and leading the technical support process;
- You will manage critical IT outages with customers, to quickly and efficiently resolve the situation
- Experience within a Support role or Customer Facing Support role
- Be a determined and passionate individual with a curiosity for fixing issues
- You will be continuously communicating with high level colleagues throughout the business and will therefore need commercial awareness paired with great communication skills
- You will be able to maintain an awareness of new technology
- Come with a passion for all things Support with a capability to manage a team with business analysis and process design;
- High level of customer service skills
- Good telephone and communication skills
- Experience in Customer Support
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Sage would be beneficial but not essential, as full training can be provided
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong troubleshooting ability
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Valid driving licence is essential due to location and client visits