Superior Recruitment are looking for a Shift Operator/Controller to join a client’s team on a permanent/staff basis.
The Shift Operator / Controller will be responsible for the safe, efficient and reliable operation of a newly built Turbine Unit, two biomass boilers and all the auxiliary and ancillary plant used to support the burning of waste wood fuel and production of power.
- In accordance with the instructions given by the Operation & Maintenance Team Leader, lead the safe, efficient actioning of all operational functions
- Inform, co-ordinate & relay all pertinent information to the Operation & Maintenance Team Leader
- Optimise plant economic and environmental performance.
- Optimise the quantities of consumables such as chemicals, raw water and fuels.
- Complete required SHE responsibilities and reporting.
- Collect required production data in a timely & accurate manner.
- Complete &/or supervise planned and unplanned jobs, assigned to Operation’s Staff.
- Complete assigned maintenance responsibilities including tasks competent to complete and reporting via the site maintenance management system.
- To achieve and maintain Senior Authorised Person Status completing associated responsibilities.
- Seek improvements in the following areas:
- The performance of the Power Plant
- The rationalisation of reports and procedures
- Job Descriptions and reporting in the Maintenance System
- Organisational enhancements in the Plant
To apply, please submit your up to date CV.