An award-winning, dynamic and ambitious SEO marketing agency based Newcastle.
They deliver data-led, creative SEO, PPC, Content Marketing & Outreach services for brands and companies across a wide range of sectors with some impressive clients.
They differentiate themselves by providing market-leading results on client campaigns, acquired thanks to deep knowledge and years of experience of managing SEO and Paid Search strategies for their clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to help propel the company’s growth to the next level. As a senior member of the Search Sales team, you will proactively target Strategic|Enterprise and mid-market level prospects, identifying and quantifying their search marketing business needs, uncovering and valuing the associated pain to the business and where their services and expertise could help.
Working with the services teams, you will create valuable solutions that address the customers underlying issues, creating demonstrable financial business cases sufficiently powerful to ensure they purchase the company’s Search offering.
This is a named account sales position focused on selling to mid and large “new logo” companies that will already have significant relationships with agency partners and are focused on improving marketing performance and their business outcomes.
You will be comfortable executing a complex, solution-based consultative sales process to identify client pain, develop needs, qualify and formulate value-based solutions.
- Working closely with the Sales Development team in the identification of the correct prospects, through considered outreach campaigns
- Active engagement and participation in specific marketing events as well as active productive client and industry networking
- Develop new business opportunities by analysing and proactively targeting high-potential functions within a company and navigate the internal hierarchy to influence decision-makers and maximise the opportunity
- Articulate and demonstrate the company’s Search value proposition, delivering unique business and technical value
- Execute end-to-end sales activities, including lead generation, lead follow up, opportunity qualification, sales process, pitching, business financial approvals and contracting
- Proactively develop from initial search opportunities, unsolicited proposals that justify the expanded use of other services to bring further value to the client
- Effectively forecast sales opportunities, while tracking and using critical metrics that predict sales success
- Track all relevant sales activity using the company’s CRM tool
- Degree or equivalent education
- 3-4 years of experience selling Enterprise value-based solutions
- Demonstrable evidence of track record of success in high-value sales environments
- Proven ‘hunter’ selling skills, preferably in search marketing, technology, software or IT is essential
- Track record of exceeding targets, recognition amongst peers, award wins (if applicable).
- Track record of building relationships with large corporate senior line-of-business and/or Digital Marketing Executives and Management
- Ability to travel freely within the UK to meet the needs of clients and prospects
- Track record of building relationships with corporate senior line-of-business contacts (e.g. digital marketing, executives and management)
- Passion for working with emerging technologies and a desire to deeply understand and demonstrate our skills and abilities
- Strong commercial skills and overall business acumen
- Excellent communication (written| verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth company where change is a constant
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with fellow team members
- Passion about fundamentally transforming the way people utilise digital marketing to realise exceptional outcomes and results.
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- A fantastic working environment with a talented, friendly, cooperative team
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays - that’s way more than your average
- Regular social activities and events, plus one of the best Christmas parties in the region (last year they jetted off to Amsterdam, this year, who knows?!).
- They also complete team initiatives to raise money for causes we care about
- Premium private health insurance
- Fantastic offices in Newcastle with a relaxed culture
- Access to our Company perks and benefits platform
- Early-finish Fridays
- A rewarding role with a clear progression route, competitive salary and the chance to be part of a specialist, award-winning SEO agency