A multi award-winning SaaS organisation based in County Durham.
An innovative and exciting Software provider who push boundaries as a disruptor. They are looking for the next “rising star” to join a growing and established team. Who wouldn’t want to be part of a team transforming an entire industry ?
They’ve developed a ground-breaking platform to help security teams and organisations protect their people, assets and operations, throughout the world. They gather huge amounts of data through various channels to populate their platform to ensure clients receive the most accurate, real-time intel as possible.
Like working for MI5, or the FBI. Except there’s fewer undercover missions (none) and more doughnuts (lots). OK - nothing like MI5. But they are continuing to evolve their platform, identifying new ideas and technology to create the most comprehensive and dynamic intelligence solution available. So kind of a big deal.
They pride ourselves on thinking differently, being bold and solving problems. If this resonates with you, then why not apply ?
- You’ll be very structured in your approach to problem solving, bringing fresh ideas and effective solutions to any challenges you encounter;
- You’ll be an energised, motivated and highly skilled application developer with experience designing, building, and maintaining highly scalable web based applications;
- Be extremely confident in your own abilities, and whilst being a great team member, you’ll also flourish when working alone on certain tasks;
- As an avid learner, you’ll seek out opportunities to improve what the business does, and also to enhance your own skill set;
- You’ll be the type of person who breeds enthusiasm for great development, and who can readily share knowledge with other team members.
It should be duly noted this client is not looking for just a Full Stack Software Developer who follows the crowd, they are an inclusive team and want a person who will contribute to the company’s overall strategic goals and for the right person to make a difference. A fresh approach, new ideas and personality are always welcome.
- Modern HTML and CSS;
- Communication with REST API’s;
- Git Version Control;
- A good understanding and appreciation for responsive and mobile-first applications;
- Good working knowledge of Adobe design software or other similar software.
Nice if you have
- Experience using CI/CD services;
- Experience with front-end test-driven development (TDD);
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Have worked with modern web applications.
- A competitive salary
- 33 days of holidays every year, including bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Office banter that’s definitely above average
- Supportive, knowledgeable team mates with regular social events
- A brilliant working environment and facilities, including free parking
- Exciting opportunities to develop yourself and your career
- The chance to work for an ambitious, innovative new start-up
- Plenty of doughnuts
- This is a 9.00am until 5.00pm role, Monday to Friday.