An Innovative Web and Software solutions provider based in Cleveland.
As Digital specialists they deliver high-end, UX-centric websites, mobile applications and software systems. They work with some amazing clients across the UK and internationally. Working collaboratively, to define and develop digital products and solutions setting clients brands apart.
They differentiate by being highly regarded in their ability to produce websites, technical web platforms, software solutions, eLearning, eCommerce and mobile applications of epic quality. Their office has a google style of working.
This is a great opportunity for the right target-driven individual to support the next phase of growth. This role requires the right person to identify, develop and secure new and existing business opportunities across the Web, Software & SEO space.
Primarily you’ll be responsible for growing the revenue of the business by identifying and securing new clients whilst retaining existing clients and continuing to work with them on new projects. Also you will have an opportunity to be involved in projects that include large bids, major contracts, and tender submissions.
- Aligning with the company's Business Plan, creating a Sales Strategy to a specific target market for each product/service;
- Proactively explore and identify high-value new business opportunities;
- Maintain regular communication with Project Management/Design/Development teams ensuring sales activity is aligned to capability;
- Analysing selling situations and creating client-focused solutions from a broad range of solutions;
- Apt to take a client’s problem, and formulate a digital solution;
- Produce and deliver high-level sales proposals and presentations at a senior level to secure new clients;
- Become an expert on specific products, services and solutions and be able to articulate them internally, to existing and prospective clients;
- Opportunity to cross-sell all the companies products & services;
- Be involved in Bid/tender management;
- Build long term relationships with target accounts based on a consultative sales approach, ensuring retention and repeat business;
- Record all contacts, communications and sales opportunities using the companies customer relationship management (CRM) system;
- Keep up-to-date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market pricing and product/service offering;
- Attend and present at suitable events/seminars, including business networking events to drive new leads and promote the business;
- Provide monthly sales reports including regular up-to-date reporting of sales activity, data,forecasts and pipeline to Directors;
- Work with all teams and share new business opportunities & wins, creating an exciting, focused environment.
You will be a passionate self-starter, determined to define a company Sales Strategy aligned with the company's Business Plan. Comfortable demonstrating your strong organisational and negotiation skills and the ability to close opportunities should be second nature to you.
- At least 2 years Online/Digital Sales experience;
- Strong experience in a client-facing Business Development role;
- Innovative, passionate with a will to achieve and a natural consultative sales style;
- Authentic and self-motivated able to build rapport with clients with ease;
- Outstanding networking and lead generation skills;
- Comfortable working in a results focussed environment;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are important;
- Proven ability to drive sustainable growth by building and retaining long-standing and profitable client relationships is a given;
- A sustained and demonstrable track record of success in business development and building sales revenue from existing clients focussing on retention;
- Supports and encourages colleagues in achieving outstanding results
- An active and knowledgeable networker with high business acumen and strategic agility;
- Thrives on pressure and tight deadlines
- Creative and resourceful thinker
- Skilful, negotiator and people influencer
- Organised, tenacious and consistent
- A good knowledge of digital services, having worked in a similar role within the digital sector
- Proven experience selling innovative technology solutions via digital transformation projects
- With the nature of the role you will need to live within commutable distance, whilst also being prepared to undertake UK wide travel for customer-facing activities. (Full driving licence and own vehicle is essential).