A market leading IT Reseller and Services provider based in Bedfordshire.
They have established relationships with over 3000 clients and support customers pre-dominantly across the UK corporate sector and public sector institutions.
Providing IT hardware, software licensing and related IT services, they are proud to be a privately owned company, established for 30+ years. They have a Leadership team which is bold, forward-thinking and who lead by example. Showing continued growth, resulting in a strong balance sheet and very firm financial foundations, they are ready to recruit the next “rising stars” for the future.
This is a chance to join a well-established, customer-focused team and work within a tightly knit passionate Sales environment with a “can do attitude” for success.
For this role you will be selling Managed IT Services, Cloud Services, Azure, Office 365 and IT Support in a mutually agreed region. You may be either a successful Sales Account Manager or a Business Development Manager with a proven track record of success. Or you may have relationships already which need rekindled which our client is happy to support you.
- You will have the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders;
- Second nature to you will be generating new business opportunities, sales forecasts and apt at delivering exploratory meetings with clients;
- You will be comfortable visiting client sites (business meetings, consulting on IT solutions, maintaining and managing service delivery levels);
- Enjoying being autonomous, with no set KPI's as such, you will know what you need to do in order to get results - this is a mature sales environment and therefore being a self-starter and depending on your level of experience you will either be setting up your Sales pipeline the first couple of months and/or be out of the office most of the time on meetings/pitches already;
- Building trust and confidence with customers, partners and colleagues through unquestionable integrity and professionalism is important;
- Participating in regular sales enablement workshops with solution leads;
- Engaging with dedicated pre-sales, inside sales and internal ecosystem colleagues to achieve common goals will get you this job;
- Able to collaborate in regular forecast meetings with leadership team is the norm;
- Used to producing professional and effective sales proposals is required;
- Ensuring all Proposals/Service Level Agreements for annuity business are correct, sense checked and reviewed prior to issue to client.
- Educated to Degree level in a related field of study
- Proven success in IT Sales with at least two years stability in each position and you have consistently achieved on sales targets
- Ideally you are working within either an IT Reseller, Managed Services organisation, Systems Integrator or Large Value-Added Reseller
- Alternatively if you have a successful Sales track record in a similar or related industry or Services position in sales, then this will also be a considered
- You will be a 'hunter' by nature, comfortable looking for opportunities
- Personality, GSOH and level of Intelligence and common sense is mandatory
- A high level of drive and strong organisational skills are a pre-requisite
- Any formal sales training (MEDDIC, TAS, Miller-Heiman, Sandler, Solution Selling)