An award-winning Financial Services organisation based in County Durham.
This is an exciting opportunity working directly for an impressive Operational Performance Manager - to drive operational performance from old to new world.
You will provide thorough analysis of past workloads to develop forecasts for future workloads and develop resource plans for both real-time and back-office environments. You will be the “go to” person in a continual improvement culture.
- You will be instrumental in developing and improving operational performance through robust data analytics, together with creating and measuring workload forecasts;
- Working closely with Operations, analysing and preparing both short and long-term customer demand forecasts, ensuring that they have the right level of staffing in place to deliver optimum Customer Service;
- You will deliver forecasting and scheduling support across the administration department that is made up of front and back office activity, providing reports and making recommendations to your internal and external stakeholders, boards and committees and colleagues;
- The role will have an important part to play in identifying opportunities to improve efficiency throughout the Operation. Reviewing existing processes and being involved in projects across Operations means that you’ll help to improve how the Operation delivers its services to its customers;
- You will be pivotal in supporting a change and continuous improvement culture. Using your analytic skills and experience to investigate a variety of initiatives, collecting meaningful and accurate data to support decision making across the Operation, using clear facts - or logical, considered, assumptions - to support driving change.
- Good general standard of education or experience in a relatable role;
- If you are highly analytical and possess workforce management planning experience, then this could be just the role for you;
- Experience in data analysis is important;
- Previous experience in forecasting workloads or a strong theoretical understanding of its principles would be terrific;
- Excellent at communicating at all levels, both verbally and written, are a pre-requisite for this position;
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Able to see the bigger picture and help drive a continuous improvement culture
- Desire to learn and develop new and existing skills, be entrepreneurial;
- Self-driven / motivated, customer driven, excellent teamwork and stakeholder management skills
- Aptitude for using new and existing technology to business
- Good Excel skills
- Understanding of VBA (not techie level) to automate reports & build tools;
- Some SQL knowledge (not writing, to query data).
- Good understanding of telephony & contact centre contact strategy principles;
- Good understanding of call centre technologies, particularly multichannel contact.
26 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday, 5% discretionary group wide bonus, flexible working as well as a defined benefit pension scheme (equivalent to a Final salary).
There is an excellent opportunity to grow your own skills and developing a rewarding career in this organisation.