Superior Recruitment are working with an Aberdeen based client who require a Quality Officer to join their team.
This is a full time position, with a leading oil and gas service provider.
Duties will include but are not limited to:-
- Communicate and Enforce Quality system to all employees involved in the contract
- Do regular Quality toolboxes, Quality displays
- Do periodic visits to the sites including subcontractors’ workshop to check that Quality requirements are fully respected
- Realize quality audits and issue the audit report
- Participate by time to time to quality meetings
- Realize the quality control activities
- Ensure that all the records are properly issued and filed
- Realize the final inspection at subcontractor’s workshops and review the final documentation
- Review the Quality requirements for extra-works (out of maintenance scope)
- Report all non-conformances / discrepancies to QHSE lead
- Do activities delegated by the QHSE lead, act as QHSE deputy lead for quality topics
- Replace the QHSE lead for quality topics in his/her absence
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience
- Experience in Quality
- Knowledge of maintenance, welding, NDT, mechanical, coating and E&I
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
To apply, please submit your CV.