Superior Group are looking for a QHSE lead to join a client on a permanent basis.
The job holder is responsible for organizing and implementing the QHSE system and the QHSE activities.
He/She reports hierarchically to the Contract Manager and functionally to QHSE corporate managers.
The job holder is responsible for all the activities (but not limited to) listed below to allow the proper implementation/respect of the contract.
- Establish and enforce QHSE system
- Communicate of the QHSE system to all employees involved in the contract
- Do regular QSHE toolboxes, QHSE displays
- Ensure regulatory watch related to QHSE topics
- Develop and implement QHSE audit program ( internal, vendors and subcontractors)
- Do periodic visits to the sites to check that QHSE requirements are fully respected
- Issue periodical the QHSE reports
- Participate to QHSE meetings (internal, with client, with sub-contractors, …)
- Investigate the work spot when a risk appears or when the existing risk rises
- Investigate the incidents and accidents
- To take knowledge of production methods and working methods in order to propose measures to mitigate the risk
- Review the QHSE requirements for extra-works (out of maintenance scope)
- Organize and follow the quality control activities
- Ensure that all the records are properly issued and filed
- Manage the non-conformances
To apply, please submit your up to date CV.