Superior Recruitment are working with a leading company within the Energy Sector who require a Project Engineer to join their team on a Permanent Basis.
The role is based in Aberdeen.
Take ownership and co-ordination of workshop overhaul, spares manufacturing and site activities. Responsible for customer facing activities throughout the overhaul/supply progress to EHS and production standards and relevant customer specifications. Ensure that quality of workmanship and that internal and external client communications are to a high standard. Excellent attention to detail on all documentation and the ability to write and review engineering workshop reports.
- Responsible for ensuring on time delivery and commercial commitments of workshop repairs.
- Compile workshop documentation giving clear work instruction and dimensional reporting requirements.
- Undertake contract review to establish work scope required
- Prepare condition assessment reports
- Prepare quotations/tenders in line with customer requirements
- Procurement of materials, spares and third party actions/services to meet delivery requirements
- Commercially manage jobs to ensure costs are in line with those tendered
- Customer liaison with regards to progress of work, commercial issues and component supply
- When required, planning of workshop activities to meet customer requirements, contract deadlines and output requirements
- Order book management, to ensure compliance with customer order requirement, progress reports and maintain output targets in line with monthly forecasts
- Prepare job files for timely invoicing, final sign off and closure
- Assist other shop activities and be flexible within the hub
- Understanding and adherence to WPI HSEQ procedures, policies and systems.
- Identification and integration to job work scope of reverse engineering opportunities
- Liaise directly with the workshop during repair on technical issues
- Liaise with the QA Inspector regarding material non conformances and concession reports
- Final inspection release of repair orders
- Issue repair summary costs to client
- Issue close out reports
- Available to work extended hours to meet operational needs.
Candidates must have :
Minimum HNC/HNC in a mechanical engineering discipline is preferable or significant experience of working in an engineering environment will also be considered. Commercial awareness is desirable.
To apply, please submit your up to date CV.