Superior Recruitment Group are currently working with a leading Oil and Gas company based in Aberdeen.
We are looking for experienced Maintenance Managers to join their team on a Permanent basis.
The Maintenance Manager is in charge of the following departments within the Maintenance Team:
- Methods and Reliability
- Maintenance preparation
- Document Control
Role Description :
- The efficient running of the maintenance support provided to the operated assets.
- Developing and implementing long-, medium- and short-term maintenance plans, which can be fed into asset plans and business plans.
- The identification, development and implementation of processes and procedures that will support the effective delivery of all maintenance activities to support asset business plans
- Reviewing the organisational structure to ensure that it is resourced and configured optimally to meet the business needs.
- Promoting HS&E processes and requirements
- Managing of the suite of maintenance plans to ensure strategic to tactical maintenance engagement, consistent with cross-asset planning strategies and individual asset plans.
- Ensuring that all planned work scopes are identified and included in short and long-term asset plans.
- Critically reviewing and challenging maintenance activities and applying risk-based techniques to optimise maintenance activities
- Sustaining close links with on- and offshore stakeholders to maintain customer focus and ensure efficient maintenance support.
- Coordination of vendor and sub-contractor performance programmes.
- Managing the maintenance elements of the action tracking programme and ensuring that all actions are agreed and closed by the required deadline.
- Management of the maintenance budget and cost allocation process.
To apply, please submit your up to date CV.