Superior Recruitment Group are looking for an experienced Engineering and Construction Lead for our client based in Aberdeen.
This is a full time permanent staff role.
The job holder is responsible for all activities within the Engineering and Construction team inclusive of (but not limited to):
- Ensure that:
- The relevant engineering and construction procedures are established, maintained and complied with
- Applicable standards are identified and adhered to
- Execution of projects in compliance with time schedules, financial frameworks and expectations
- Correct tools and methods are applied in the engineering and construction process
- Verification and validation of all engineering designs to ensure compliance with specifications, and to ensure constructability, operability and maintainability
- Conduct and document risk & opportunities analysis in projects
- Motivate and inspire the team members
- Conduct and maintain stakeholder analysis
- Actively participate in setting up the policies for client
- Lead and support the Engineering &Projects Team to ensure the highest quality of Engineering and Project execution is achieved at the optimum cost
- Responsibility for all areas of the project engineering and construction activities inclusive of applicable documentation and project close-out reporting
- Ensure reporting to end client as per the contractual requirements
- Prioritise and plan workload through effective utilisation of people
- Liaise with Supply Chain/Procurement team
- Accountable for the strategic development of the department including sourcing of Engineering Companies
- Budget compliance on each project as well as for the team
- Liaise with end client on all Engineering and Construction activities
- Lead and coach the Engineering and Construction team inclusive of personal development of each team member
To apply, please submit your up to date CV.