A market leading and award-winning managed IT Solutions Company specialised in IT support, Software Integrations and Sage products.
A recognised market leader for delivering excellence, they have the expertise and experience developed across the UK. Providing a personal service to their customers, they continuously have a customer and employee focused vision enabling them to work with a wide range of prestigious organizations across the UK and Europe.
Our client are looking for a passionate individual who wants to develop themselves into an IT Support Consultant Role!
You will work alongside key individuals within this company to develop your knowledge in ERP systems and IT Support. This position is joining an already established Support team who work across 1st/2nd and 3rd line Support and you will receive training and support to gradually develop into a full Support role in which you will be responsible for providing first class support to their clients.
You will be immersed within a strong internal structure, working together with all aspects of the business. Your main responsibilities will be to provide telephone and remote support, alongside technical and operational help with the various packages that the company supply.
The role will involve working with a diverse range of projects and tickets and be involved with a variety of work – each day will be different. From day one, you will get up to speed with the running of the business to better help your team, actively participate in team and company meetings and take an important role in their Support structure.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a passionate IT team, in a fast paced and never boring, friendly environment, but hand in hand professional team of employees and management who work to a high standard and are able to support yourself in your new role!
- Telephone and remote support to thelong established customer base
- You should have some experience in Customer Service and able to learn quickly within on-the-job training
- Responsible for providing technical support and operational help with various Sage Software packages
- Having a keen interest in IT, you will want to solve problems and have a passion for learning;
- You will manage critical IT outages with customers, to quickly and efficiently resolve the situation
- Experience within a Support role or Customer Facing Support role is desirable but not essential
- Be a determined and passionate individual with a curiosity for fixing issues
- You will be continuously communicating with colleagues and clients throughout your role and will therefore need great communication skills
- You will be able to maintain an awareness of new technology
- Come with a passion for all things IT
- Customer service skills
- Good telephone and communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of ERPs would be beneficial but not essential, as full training can be provided
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office