A market leading Blue Chip Oil & Gas organisation with a head office in Aberdeen and this is working in their local office based in Teeside.
A recognised market leader with expertise and experience developed in the harsh and technically demanding environment of the offshore oil and gas industry in the North Sea, Gulf of Mexico, and West Africa and Caspian regions.
Our client is looking for a passionate Internal Sales Advisor or Administrator who can drive customer enquiries in an accurate, compliant, efficient and professional way. This role will be working with an excellent Branch Manager and a great team.
You will ultimately build effective customer relationships, improve customer satisfaction and provide a proactive customer service continuously.
- You will constantly be looking to improve levels of customer satisfaction;
- Ensure customers receive and perceive “value for money”;
- Look to exceed enquiry intake, order conversion and invoiced sales targets;
- Determine the selling price and achieve an optimal balance of maximum margin and competitiveness;
- Perform effective contract review and ensure all customer requirements are reflected in the companies’ quotation;
- Ensure enquiries are completed and quoted efficiently and to agreed timescales.
- You will be involved in some basic Document Control and come time, the intention is that this position will move into more of a Document Control focused position.
- 2/3 years Admin experience working within a technical environment is preferred, but not essential. If you have sales experience then that would be helpful;
- Ability with using Microsoft applications, particularly Excel;
- Your ability to be super organised and keep the team in check will be key, as will your curiosity to improve processes and build relationships with the team;
- There is an opportunity for further progression into a Document Controller position and an opportunity to learn or be involved in some basic Document Control and come time, the intention is that this will become a more Document Control focused position.
You will not require experience in Doc Control as the position will grow with the individual and support & development will be provided. Therefore this will be a great development opportunity for someone with strong admin skills to gain exposure to document control.