My client based in Aberdeen is looking to recruit a HSEQ Administrator on a permanent basis. This a full time role working Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm at our client's head office in Aberdeen.
My client is looking for a strong administrator with experience providing support within a HSEQ department. The ideal candidate with have experience in the HSE and Quality functions but candidates may be considered if they have strong experience in at least one of these functions.
Duties will include:-
- Engaging, collaborating with and supporting the Group HSE & Quality leads to ensure the delivery of team objectives
- Establishing and cementing strong working relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Providing administration support to the client in maintaining all associated HSE & Quality documentation (including controlled documentation)
- Administering relevant information agendas, minutes and presentation materials required for HSE & Quality meetings
- Providing administration support to the Group HSE & Quality leads in relation to both internal and external audit requirements.
- Providing administrative support in effective delivery of the client's HSEQ Action Management Process ensuring corrective actions are recorded and communicated to the relevant responsible person(s).
- Running regular reports and reviewing actions, escalating to the Group HSE & Quality Leads where required.
- Collating and issue HSE & Quality performance statistics to both external and internal customers
- Logging of all internal and customer complaints and non-conformances and co-ordination and administration of the client's supplier evaluation process.
- Supporting the team in delivery of continuous improvement and adoption of best practice across the organisation.
- Ensuring accuracy and attention to detail on all associated HSE & Quality
Candidates must have the following:-
- Experience and strong track record of administration of HSE or Quality management system requirements.
- Demonstrable track record of achievement in meeting objectives and delivery of stated performance targets with a key focus on attention to detail.
- Experience and strong track record of achieving continuous improvement and increased efficiency and effectiveness in the context of best practice in HSE & Quality
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to take the lead and deliver innovative solutions in the context of continuous improvement.
- Strong communication skills to achieve the stated purpose of the role, with the ability to clearly communicate and engage with the wider organisation.
- A good understanding of the importance of driving clear accountability in the context of compliance with HSEQ processes, procedures and standards.
To apply, please submit your up to date CV to email@example.com.