An Innovative Web and Software solutions provider based in Cleveland.
As Digital specialists they deliver high-end, UX-centric websites, mobile applications and software systems. They work with some amazing clients across the UK and internationally. Working collaboratively, to define and develop digital products and solutions setting clients brands apart.
They differentiate by being highly regarded in their ability to produce websites, technical web platforms, software solutions, eLearning, eCommerce and mobile applications of epic quality. Their office has a google style of working.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced full-stack web developer to create cutting edge web applications and products for customers and the company.
You will be a talented and passionate individual who will play a pivotal role in the planning and implementation of projects, working closely with the design team and other members of the development studio.
- Primarily you’ll create advanced solutions and will be able to demonstrate expertise in a number of live projects;
- You will work with large and small organisations, nationally and internationally; developing complex web platforms and digital software solutions;
- You will be working with major blue chip, SME and start-up businesses and will be involved at all stages of the process from concept to delivery;
- Along with client projects, you will work alongside the design team to build new features and improve the user experience of our internal SaaS products and take these to the next level;
- You will be competent in a server-side programming language (Python | PHP);
- Comfortable with Django (Python framework), to develop all projects, so Django experience would be ideal, but definitely not essential;
- HTML5 and CSS, ideally familiar with a CSS extension such as Less or Sass;
- Experience using a source control system such as Git;
- Server administration experience would be nice;
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget to a high standard;
- Create project documentation include sitemaps and specifications;
- You will be curious on introducing new technologies and processes into the development studio to keep the company cutting edge;
- Outstanding attention to detail is a pre-requisite;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Enthusiastic & self-motivated;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and resolve problems quickly;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Ability to work well with all members within a multidisciplinary team.
- Location: A vibrant digital hub, within walking distance of the town centre and right across the road from the train station
- Flexi-time: Fancy an early or late start? As long as you work some core hours you can change your start and finish time to suit your lifestyle
- Environment: Offices are modern and open plan, with breakout areas and a Cafe on-site
- Cake: Everyone likes cake! On your birthday you’ll not only get a cake, but avoucher to treat yourself
- Social: Whether it’s company parties, pub quiz nights or team lunches, there’salways something to get involved in
- Wellbeing: Free eye tests, a subsidised fitness tracker and flexible working