An award-winning Financial Services organisation based in County Durham.
This is an exciting time to join a team as they start to develop their digital strategy. Reporting to Head of Product and Proposition. You will demonstrate your understanding of the digital landscape to help implement a new online solution, whilst informing on the longer-term strategy of the organisation.
Primarily you will define the client’s digital vision and provide the link between its customers and the in-house Transformation and Change function.
- You will shape the development of future digital services, ensuring alignment across all products, and use your unique blend of business and technical appreciation to ensure customer needs are met and the users’ experience (UX) is optimised;
- Short term, you will focus on understanding the customer needs, and scheme requirements, to drive the delivery of a user-focused member portal, managing and working in collaboration with an external supplier(s) to ensure delivery to time, quality and budget, whilst tracking benefit realisation where appropriate;
- Longer term, you will work with customers, and the business to shape and help drive the delivery of a clear digital product vision, and strategy, in line with the desired customer experience;
- Helping to create an end-to-end customer experience to ensure alignment across, and a seamless journey between, all digital products.
- Degree qualified equivalent;
- Proven Digital experience in project or product management;
- You will have an understanding of monitoring market trends and emerging technologies, continually seeking to improve the digital proposition through innovation and continuous improvement;
- You will be comfortable designing and delivering customer-centric solutions;
- Strong digital skills, with experience working both within the business and IT support services;
- Solid across User Experience optimisation across multiple channels of delivery;
- Familiar with delivery methodologies including waterfall, agile and sprint;
- Understanding of web development across multiple devices;
- Strong influencing skills, able to challenge traditional ways of thinking;
- Experience of working within Digital Transformation projects;
- Experience of delivering self-service propositions for customers would be nice;
- Used to working multi-channel, B2B/B2C environment is important;
- Solid understanding of online technology and associated trends.
31 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday, healthcare cover, defined benefit pension scheme, discretionary group wide bonus.
There is an excellent opportunity to grow your own skills and developing a rewarding career in this organisation.