My Client is a well-established Packaging company with their UK manufacturing facility operating in the Teesside area. They have a rich history, with over 25 year’s experience, boasting an incredible client list in the retail, industrial and food industries.
They are seeking an experience Cut and Crease Operator to join their team on a permanent basis.
This really is an exciting opportunity to join a successful company who can offer pay rises and training to help you progress your career. You will also get the opportunity to work with some major brand names and join a friendly, experienced and forward thinking company who have an excellent staff retention record.
They are looking for a motivated reliable candidate to work a shift pattern covering 3 x 12 hour day shifts Monday to Wednesday in the first week, then 3 x 12 hour night shifts Wednesday to Friday the second week with rotation.
- Setting up machines according to job specifications
- Setting and running Bobst and other die cutting machinery
- Producing and reviewing products against the prescribed quality standards/specification supplied.
- Maintenance and general housekeeping of the equipment.
- Ensuring all jobs are completed accurately and on time.
- Effectively running the Cut & Crease machines, identifying and reporting any necessary maintenance faults / requirements.
- Carry out reconciliation of quantity required and quantity produced ensuring the right number of sheets are effectively cut & creased within the specified deadline. Any problems should be immediately reported to your manager.
- Inspect and pass work that is cut & creased from your machine, following the correct procedure and ensuring the cut & creased cartons meet the required specification.
- Meet production targets as set by the Production Manager and complete all the relevant company paper work.
To be considered:
- You must have experience of operating a Cut & Crease Machine
- Ideally have experience running a Bobst 104E or a Bobst 106 Vision Cut
- You must have excellent attention to detail
- Have the ability to follow written instructions
- A mechanical mind-set to address machine issues
- You MUST have an excellent work ethic with a strong attendance record
- Have the desire and willingness to learn new skills
What will you receive:
- A permanent contract
- £27,700 annual salary
- Excellent benefits once taken on
- A 3 day working week with a full-time salary
- A 36 hour per week contract
- Excellent working environment with training and development opportunities
- Free parking
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Tom Wiper 0191 3389100