Superior Recruitment are currently working with a leading Oil and Gas company based in Aberdeen.
We are currently looking for a Business Services Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
Roles and responsibilities:
The Business Service Manager in in charge of the following activities:
- Human Resources
- Personnel Logistic
- Cost Control & Estimating
- Procurement and supply chain (Including material control)
- Office Administration.
Role Description :
- Supervise the team of business support staff
- Responsible for providing quality service for facilities management
- Look into the legal obligations relating to contractual relationships with client and ensure that the obligations are met
- Accountable for correct use of project methods for HR, personnel logistic and procurement
- Provide guidance and financial planning to client(s)
- Provide documentation support, procedure, and financial initiatives for the business
- Responsible for the administration of the Project
- Support the budget, the auditing process, the training, and the coordination of project
- Implement and maintain a just culture when openness and honesty are encouraged, which will stimulate change and improvement.
- Supervise payroll activities
Should this be of any interest, please send an up to date CV.