Superior Recruitment Group are currently working with a leading Oil and Gas company based in Aberdeen.
We are looking for Asset Focal Points to join the team on a permanent basis.
The activities to be performed on the assets:
- General Maintenance
- Fabric Maintenance
- SMC (Specific Maintenance Contract) management
- Shutdown and opportunity work
- Provide safety leadership across all contract activities and act as the role model for preferred safety behaviour.
- The efficient running of the activities on the operated assets.
- Actively participate to establish the planning for the operated Asset
- Ensure all methods are used on the Asset for work preparation, progress reporting and timekeeping
- Optimise contract implementation to ensure that efficient services and support are provided, and be accountable for all financial and technical performance on the project.
- Ensure business compliance in accordance with current and forthcoming legislation
- Establish strong relationships with management
- Act as the primary focal point with Management for operated asset
- Maintain regular interaction with clients to measure customer satisfaction.
- Implement and maintain a just culture when openness and honesty are encouraged, which will stimulate change and improvement.
- Foster a climate of improvement, where innovation is actively encouraged and supported.
- Maintain regular offshore sites visits to promote safety, performance and champion core values.
- Participate as required in accident and incident investigations.
To apply, please forward your up to date CV.